PÕNN Organic Corn snack with carrot and tomato 7+ 20g
Corn crackers are a healthy and mild-tasting snack for babies after 7 months of age, and they certainly taste good for older ones as well. The new bear-shaped corn crackers with carrot and tomato look cute and taste like home. It is convenient for the child to pick them up, and it also develops the baby’s motor skills. The new crisps are made only from strictly controlled ecological raw materials and no sugar, salt or other additives have been added to them. The crisps are also gluten- and lactose-free.
Organic corn grits 81%, organic sunflower oil, organic dehydrated carrot 3,5%, organic dehydrated tomato 3,5%, thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1).
Nutrition information per 100 ml
- energy 1756 kJ / 417 kcal
- fat 12 g, whereof saturated fatty acids 1,2 g
- carbohydrates 69 g, whereof sugars 3,0 g (contains naturally occurring sugars)
- fibre 3,6 g
- protein 6,9 g
- salt 0,06 g (salt content is exclusively due to the presenve of naturally occuring sodium),
- natrium 0,024 g
- thiamine (vitamin B1) 0,50 mg
Instructions for use
Recommended for infants from 7 months old. Don’t leave yhe baby alone with the product, keep the child under constant supervision while eating.
Do not offer product to baby when the child in a lying down position.
Gluten free, Lactose free, Vegeterian